thight boy's Profile


offline
Member Since: 07/31/2008
Last Login: 07/23/2015
Profile Views: 5738
Age:
??
Gender:
Male
Location:
United States
About Me:
i love music,and i love to hang out with my freinds
E-mail:
Website:

thight boy's Blog

(most recent blogs)  |  View All Blog Entries (63)
Dec 23 2010 7:25PM
IM BACK!!!
IM FINNALY BACK WAITIN FOR SOME PEOPLE TO TALK TO!!!!
Aug 19 2010 12:51PM
leavin
im leavin this site it was a nice two years!!!BTW i got a facebook name marshall kockritz
Aug 3 2010 7:42PM
NO GIRLFRIEND
put NO GIRLFRIEND if boy
NO BOYFRIEND if girl
or TAKEN if ur taken
and a miracle will happen tonite
ps. dont ignore, youll regret it
repost in 1 min!!!!
Jul 30 2010 12:58PM
LOVE
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not! Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug!
Girl : *hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
Girl: Alright, now slow down
Guy: I love you babe



(in the paper the next day) : A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
If u love any one this much re-post this and the love of your life will relize they feel the same DONT BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.
However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life
Jul 28 2010 11:11AM
POST
If you believe in
God repost this. Please don't ignore; you are beingtested. For it says
in the Bible, "Deny me in front of everyone, I will deny you in front
of my father." 97% won't post. Will you?
Jul 26 2010 7:59PM
facebook
if any of u have a facebook ADD ME!! name is marshall
Jun 16 2010 11:23PM
hey PEOPLE
hey i need advice on a girl problem. pleaz help.
Jun 16 2010 11:18PM
DAMN
DAMN i think shez mad at me :( i guess i missed my chance
Jun 15 2010 12:09AM
TALK TO ME!!!
hey people talk to me i dont care who you arejust talk to me
Jun 8 2010 7:46PM
thinkin
hey im thinkin about leavin this site vote send me a message first to three wins yes-0 no-0

 

thight boy's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment  |  View All Friends Comments (33)
$moneygirl$
Jul 26 2010 8:06PM

hey once u get this message me but if u message me and im not online then just wait tell 9:00 then i'll try to be on
$moneygirl$
Jul 2 2010 11:27AM

READ THIS! youll be glad you did!
>>> this is like the cutest thing ever!!
>>> Girl: What's wrong
>>>
>>> Boy: I like her so muc h...
>>>
>>> Girl: Talk to her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
>>>
>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
>>>
>>& gt; Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
>>>
>>> Girl: Then tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: She won't like


>>>
...
>>>
>>> Girl: How do you know that?
>>>
>>> Boy: I can just tell.
>>>
>>> Girl: Well just tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: What should I say?
>>>
>>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.
>>>
>>> Girl: What do you mean?
>>>
>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her..
>>>
>>> Girl: I know how you feel...... I have the same problem.
>>> But he'll never like me....
>>>
>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
>>>
>>> Girl: Oh some boy.
>>>
>>& g t; Boy: Oh.... she won't like me either..
>>>
>>> Girl: She does.
>>>
>>> Boy: How do you know...?
>>>
>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
>>>
>>> Boy: You.
>>>
>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
>>>
>>> Boy: I love you too.
&g t;>>
>>> Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
>>>
>>> Boy: I just did.
>>>
>>>
****AWWW****
>>> Because you opened this, you will get kissed on
0D
>>> friday
>>> by
>>> the love
>>>
>>> of your life..... DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! Your crush
>>>
>>> will
>>> ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your
>>> life.
>>> However, if
>>> you
>>>
>>> don't send this to at least 10 people by at least
>>> 12:00
>>> tonight,
>>>
>>> you will have bad luck in your love life for the
>>> rest
>>> of
>>> your
>>> life. Just repost, please copy and paste!! with the
&g t;> ;> name 'Cute'
>>> or 'Awwh
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:09PM

.
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:09PM

..............
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:09PM

....
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:08PM

...
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:08PM

..
$moneygirl$
Jun 30 2010 12:08PM

.
$moneygirl$
Jun 24 2010 10:07PM

hey i just got back from camping GET ON hahah LOL
$moneygirl$
Jun 13 2010 9:36PM

Kissing is healthy. -Bananas are good for cramps.-Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. -Its true. Guys DO insult you if they like you. -Having someone rub your tummy when it hurts actually helps it. -89% of guys would want girls to make the first move. -Girls love it when Guys hug them from behind the waist.-Chocolate makes you feel better. -Girls love it when guys let them wear their hoodie or jacket. -Guys think its cute when you mess up. -A true friend will NEVER judge you. -There is only one guy who is worth your tears. -If you have a dream about someone, then that person went to sleep thinking about you. -More guys...than girls will read this.Everyone likes surprises. * Now make a wish. Wish really hard! Wish before reading on.You wish will be received tomorrow. Your wish will only come true if you forward this to at least ten people. If you post this on at least 10 pages (comments, status, etc.) your wish will come
View All Friends Comments (33)

thight boy's Favorites

thight boy's Friends

    (124 friends)

thight boy's Fans

   (8 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)