kay17's Profile


offline
Member Since: 06/24/2009
Last Login: 07/26/2012
Profile Views: 2674
Age:
??
Gender:
Female
Location:
United States
About Me:
my favorite sport is volleyball, i have a sister, and i have a rabbit named lucky,and i am not a girly girl
E-mail:
Website:

kay17's Blog

(most recent blogs)  |  View All Blog Entries (62)
Apr 25 2011 4:44PM
i like a guy who....
i like a guy who...
is funny
is hot and/or cute
who likes my craziness
who likes me for me
who isnt a cheater
who will treat me right
who will hold me tight
who will act as i want
who will always be there for me
who is sweet
who is awesome
who doesnt say **** you
who doesnt call me bad words
who is nice
who tries to use those corny pick up lines so i will laugh
who will not call me fake
who will always love me (eh...not really...we know that wont always happen)
who will be awesome
who is beast
now i know these seem like high standards... but there not
i know a ton of guys who are already like this
you can change
everyone can
so yea these r the things i look for in a guy
message me if you bothered to read this!!!!!
Apr 25 2011 4:34PM
Jus for Fun!!
No cheating, you have to post this on ur blogs and see what people want from you!!!

1=A baby?
2=Another chance?
3=Love?
4=A Kiss?
5=Friendship?
6=Sex partner?
7=Lap dance?
8=To chill?
9=To cuddle?
10=Marriage?
Apr 25 2011 4:31PM
A Real Boyfriend
What a boyfriend would do....

• Grab her neck when you kiss her, it's a real turn on. Not her butt/boobs.

• Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.

• When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go then kiss her

• When she says she's ok dont believe it talk with her

• Never cheat on her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

• Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

• Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

• Treat her like a person and not something to show off for

• Tease her and let her tease you back.

• Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• Watch her favorite movie with her.

• TRUST HER WITH HER GUY FRIENDS

• Let her wear your clothes.

• When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.

• Let her know she's important.

• Kiss her in the pouring rain.

• When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking babe?"

If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
•Call you.
•Kiss you.
•Love you.
•Text you
Jun 15 2010 10:59AM
MY OUIZ
1. What is your name: KAYLA
2. A four letter word:LOVE
3. A girl's name: KENZIE
4. A Boys name: BEN
5. An occupation: PRO SPORTS PLAYER
7. Something you wear: SHORTS
8. A food: MAC&CHEESE
9. Something found in the bathroom: TOWLE
10. A place: NEW YORK
11. A reason for being late: SLEEPING
12. Something you shout: WHAT THE FEATHERS
13. A movie title: GROWN UPS
14. Something you drink: MOUNTAIN DEW
15. A musicial group or singer: EVE 6
16. An animal: RABBIT
17. A street name:MILL ST
18. A type of car: MUSTANG
19. The title of a song: LOVE LIKE WOE
20. A school subject: GYM
21. A celebrity: SELENA GOMEZ
Jun 15 2010 10:53AM
Boys arnt Jerks
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not! Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug!
Girl : *hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
Girl: Alright, now slow down
Guy: I love you babe



(in the paper the next day) : A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
If u love any one this much re-post this and the love of your life will realize they feel the same DON'T BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.
However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life
Guys Post This As "I would do this for my girl "
Girls Post This As "Boys aren't jerks
Jun 15 2010 10:50AM
RAWR
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,__
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/ *_) . -♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥- .
,,,,, _,----,_/,,/ , RAWR Means .
,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/ , I Love You .
_/...(...|.(...|) , In Dinosaur .
/__.-|_|--|_| .
Jun 15 2010 10:45AM
Ask
1 question
1 chance.
1 honest answer.
Thats all you get.
You get to ask me 1 question. (TO MY INBOX)
Any question, anything, no matter how crazy dirty or wrong it is.
No catch.
But I dare you to repost this.
And see what people ask you
Jun 2 2010 10:40AM
message me
Inbox (0 new messages)
Jun 2 2010 10:24AM
cute
READ THIS! youll be glad you did!
>>> this is like the cutest thing ever!!
>>> Girl: What's wrong
>>>
>>> Boy: I like her so muc h...
>>>
>>> Girl: Talk to her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
>>>
>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
>>>
>>& gt; Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
>>>
>>> Girl: Then tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: She won't like


>>>
...
>>>
>>> Girl: How do you know that?
>>>
>>> Boy: I can just tell.
>>>
>>> Girl: Well just tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: What should I say?
>>>
>>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.
>>>
>>> Girl: What do you mean?
>>>
>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her..
>>>
>>> Girl: I know how you feel...... I have the same problem.
>>> But he'll never like me....
>>>
>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
>>>
>>> Girl: Oh some boy.
>>>
>>& g t; Boy: Oh.... she won't like me either..
>>>
>>> Girl: She does.
>>>
>>> Boy: How do you know...?
>>>
>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
>>>
>>> Boy: You.
>>>
>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
>>>
>>> Boy: I love you too.
&g t;>>
>>> Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
>>>
>>> Boy: I just did.
>>>
>>>
****AWWW****
>>> Because you opened this, you will get kissed on
0D
>>> friday
>>> by
>>> the love
>>>
>>> of your life..... DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! Your crush
>>>
>>> will
>>> ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your
>>> life.
>>> However, if
>>> you
>>>
>>> don't send this to at least 10 people by at least
>>> 12:00
>>> tonight,
>>>
>>> you will have bad luck in your love life for the
>>> rest
>>> of
>>> your
>>> life. Just repost, please copy and paste!! with the
&g t;> ;> name 'Cute'
>>> or 'Awwh
Jun 2 2010 10:20AM
:(
I don't regret anything I said, The only thing I regret was crying over you.
You're not worth my tears

 

kay17's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment
jennschw
Dec 12 2010 4:00PM

heyy sis how is it going............lol
jennschw
Nov 28 2009 7:07PM

There was a Blind Girl
` Who Hated Herself
` because of being Blind.
` She Hated everyone
` Except her Boy friend..
` One day the Girl said
` that if She can
` Only see the world
` she will marry her boyfriend.
Then someone` donated eyes On her
` & she saw Every thing
`including her boyfriend ,
` her boyfriend asked her,
` "now that u can see ,
` will u Marry Me?",
` the girl was shocked when
` she saw her boyfriend
is also Blind,
` & she refused to Marry him.
` Her bOyfriend walked away
` with Tears & said,
` " just take care Of
` my eyes dear.....
jennschw
Jul 17 2009 12:47PM

from soccer chick

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR ,MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. I AM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKE FROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES.. OR.. I WILL APPEAR ONE DARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILL U. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE PAGES SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN
jennschw
Jul 16 2009 1:10PM

hello everybody text me if u want to be on my friends list

kay17's Favorites

kay17's Friends

    (7 friends)

kay17's Fans

   (31 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)