chillgirl's Profile


offline
Member Since: 08/16/2009
Last Login: 10/15/2011
Profile Views: 2505
Age:
??
Gender:
Female
Location:
United States
About Me:
i love japanese anime :D if u watch it, mesage me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
E-mail:
Website:
www.addictinggames.com

chillgirl's Blog

(most recent blogs)  |  View All Blog Entries (20)
Oct 15 2011 10:07PM
^-^
THE FUN TEST! Okay, get a piece of paper, and number it 1-8!
Don't look down at the answers or it won't work!!!!
1. What color are your eyes?
2. Do y ou have long, medium, or short hair?
3. Is your hair blonde, brown, red, or black?
4. Do you want an outside wedding, or one in a church?
5. Would you rather have a
dog, cat, or bird?
6. Do you like red roses, or white?
7. What's your favorite color out of silver, blue, or yellow?
8. Pick a number (1-10)
*~*~* Now Make 2 wishes*~*~*
Wishes! Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!Wishes! Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!Wishes!
Now the Results*~*~
Eye Color! green- creative, blue- strong, brown- active, hazel- energetic, gray- quiet
Hair Length! long- smart,
but act wild , medium- You're a CUTIE!! short- fun to be around
Hair Color! blonde-Cutie!~ very fun to be around brown- craz y~ b ut people luv ya! red- funny and
out-going black- energetic
Wedding Options! outside- very romantic! in a church- traditional
Animal! dog- sporty cat- sensitive bird- loud!
Rose Color! red-sensitive and romantic! white- peaceful, and loving!
Color! silver- popular~ you
act before you think! blue- Cutie! you are sweet! yellow- awesome~you are very
outgoing!
Number! Whatever number you pick is how many times you will fall in love before you get married. And it's how many minutes you have to forward this to
10 people!
Send to 1-2 people- no wishes20will come true!
Send to 3-5 people- your wishes will come true in a few months!
Send to 6-10 people- your wishes will come true in a few weeks!
Send to 11-15 and your wishes will come true in a couple of days.... like soon!
IF YOU DONT REPOST, OR SEND THIS, HOWEVER, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE... BUT AS THE *OPPOSITE*! (LIKE IF U WANT SOMEONE TO GO OUT WITH U,THEY WONT!!! LOL) ....SO THINK BEFORE NOT REPOSTING!!!
Jul 1 2011 8:16PM
YAAAAY!!!!!!! xD XD :D
it's JULY and i'm HOT (very sweaty)
Jan 4 2011 7:59PM
My Will [it's on Inuyasha!!! :) ]
I wake from my sleep and face the day,
That I have the hope to reach you someday.
I cannot go on,
Take other steps,
Cuz my way, it's not easy to go.
...
If, doesn't exist an ever lasting love,
In witch that could be you.
I got hurt because,
I wasn't strong enough.
And if I'm the one,
No, loosing, no!
Thinking of you made me cry,
So my eyes,
They were filled with tears,
And all I got,
Is my will to be with you someday.
Thinking of you made me cry,
So many times,
The only thing that fed my soul was you,
And I have my will to be with you someday


watch this song on youtube
Jul 12 2010 2:07AM
Cute!!!!
READ THIS! youll be glad you did!
>>> this is like the cutest thing ever!!
>>> Girl: What's wrong
>>>
>>> Boy: I like her so muc h...
>>>
>>> Girl: Talk to her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
>>>
>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
>>>
>>& gt; Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
>>>
>>> Girl: Then tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: She won't like


>>>
...
>>>
>>> Girl: How do you know that?
>>>
>>> Boy: I can just tell.
>>>
>>> Girl: Well just tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: What should I say?
>>>
>>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.
>>>
>>> Girl: What do you mean?
>>>
>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her..
>>>
>>> Girl: I know how you feel...... I have the same problem.
>>> But he'll never like me....
>>>
>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
>>>
>>> Girl: Oh some boy.
>>>
>>& g t; Boy: Oh.... she won't like me either..
>>>
>>> Girl: She does.
>>>
>>> Boy: How do you know...?
>>>
>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
>>>
>>> Boy: You.
>>>
>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
>>>
>>> Boy: I love you too.
&g t;>>
>>> Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
>>>
>>> Boy: I just did.
>>>
>>>
****AWWW****
>>> Because you opened this, you will get kissed on
0D
>>> friday
>>> by
>>> the love
>>>
>>> of your life..... DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! Your crush
>>>
>>> will
>>> ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your
>>> life.
>>> However, if
>>> you
>>>
>>> don't send this to at least 10 people by at least
>>> 12:00
>>> tonight,
>>>
>>> you will have bad luck in your love life for the
>>> rest
>>> of
>>> your
>>> life. Just repost, please copy and paste!! with the
&g t;> ;> name 'Cute'
>>> or 'Awwh
May 3 2010 9:24PM
things
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY
THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times. ... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See more... See more... See more... See more... See More... See more... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See more... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More
3. say your crushes three times
4. paste this to four other groups.
If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN
YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS
ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
May 3 2010 8:58PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
CSTs are tomarrow and im VERY scared and freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.CSTs are California State Test!
Apr 22 2010 7:55PM
happy earth day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
happy earth day peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P
Apr 14 2010 8:53PM
WORLD DOMINAITION!!!
() ()
(* . *)
( u u )
( ) ( )

post this bunny so it can gain world domination!!
Apr 14 2010 8:19PM
hehehe... YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░:
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░:
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀
Apr 9 2010 10:19PM
THE GIR SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
My name is Gir,
Here's my cupcake,
It's always here,
When Im awake.
I like to sing,
A doomy song.
Its better than,
Wearing a thong.
I like to dance,
To DDR.
I go to Raves,
I am a star!
I must obey,
The taco man.
But not destroy,
Zim's master plan.
Because I am Gir.
What the "G" sands for I don't know.
And I got chocolate bubblegum.
And watch the angry monkey show!
...
If Ican asplode,
That would be great,
With bacon soap,
Or moosy fate.
It is the Irkins,
I represent.
But I am tight,
With 50 cent!

 

chillgirl's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment
pancha bear
Nov 6 2010 10:29PM

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
:)
kokobean
Jul 15 2010 2:36PM

hey
weslopp600
Nov 1 2009 6:19PM

THE FUN TEST! Okay, get a piece of paper, and number it 1-8!
Don't look down at the answers or it won't work!!!!
1. What color are your eyes?
2. Do y ou have long, medium, or short hair?
3. Is your hair blonde, brown, red, or black?
4. Do you want an outside wedding, or one in a church?
5. Would you rather have a
dog, cat, or bird?
6. Do you like red roses, or white?
7. What's your favorite color out of silver, blue, or yellow?
8. Pick a number (1-10)
*~*~* Now Make 2 wishes*~*~*
Wishes! Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!Wishes! Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!Wishes!
Now the Results*~*~
Eye Color! green- creative, blue- strong, brown- active, hazel- energetic, gray- quiet
Hair Length! long- smart,
but act wild , medium- You're a CUTIE!! short- fun to be around
Hair Color! blonde-Cutie!~ very fun to be around brown- craz y~ b ut people luv ya! red- funny and
out-going black- energetic
Wedding Options! outside- very romantic! in a church- traditional
Animal! dog- sporty cat- sensitive bird- loud!
Rose Color! red-sensitive and romantic! white- peaceful, and loving!
Color! silver- popular~ you
act before you think! blue- Cutie! you are sweet! yellow- awesome~you are very
outgoing!
Number! Whatever number you pick is how many times you will fall in love before you get married. And it's how many minutes you have to forward this to
10 people!
Send to 1-2 people- no wishes20will come true!
Send to 3-5 people- your wishes will come true in a few months!
Send to 6-10 people- your wishes will come true in a few weeks!
Send to 11-15 and your wishes will come true in a couple of days.... like soon!
IF YOU DONT REPOST, OR SEND THIS, HOWEVER, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE... BUT AS THE *OPPOSITE*! (LIKE IF U WANT SOMEONE TO GO OUT WITH U,THEY WONT!!! LOL) ....SO THINK BEFORE NOT REPOSTING!!!
weslopp600
Oct 10 2009 10:54PM

Hi, I am a sweet little boy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am a sweet little girl. . I have no eyes and I have blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed.


When you're asleep, I'll kill you.

chillgirl's Favorites

chillgirl's Friends

    (53 friends)

chillgirl's Fans

   (0 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)
There are no fans on chillgirl's list.