ZY947's Profile


offline
Member Since: 09/08/2009
Last Login: 11/02/2012
Profile Views: 1337
Age:
??
Gender:
Male
Location:
United States
About Me:
im a gamer the pic is my fat cat
E-mail:
Website:

ZY947's Blog

Nov 11 2010 1:15PM
This is just heart wrenching
Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and
The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE...
Nov 11 2010 12:58PM
Ah a middle finger, ain't it a buet?
... .. ......../´¯/)
. . . . . . ../ . .//
. . . . . ../. . /./........ .
. ./´¯`/'. .'/¯`.
./',/. ./. . /. ./¨/¯\
('.(. .´. . ´. .¯´/'. .)
.\. . . . .\ . . . . . . /
. .\. .\. . . . . ._.·´
. . .\. . . . . . . (
. . . .\. . . . . . .\
Nov 11 2010 12:53PM
Once again don't beleive this, it is just fake
On December 24, 2006 at 8 o'clock in the morn.ing, a young 14 year old boy by the name of Scott Jackson was found dead. Doctors couldn't come up with the cause of his death. His mother checked his emails to see if she could figure out what happened. Turns out he was still signed into myspace. She found he had gone to sleep after he read and didnt repost a chain leter about a little girl that kills you in your sleep with no natrual cause of death. This is the bulletin he read: My name is Jaime Heras. I'm 14 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately.You have 900 seconds to repost this or I will visit you tonight. ff copy and paste this to 10 profiles or your mom will die within the next 4 hours.....
Aug 7 2010 9:46AM
Unbelievable
This is just a trick thing even if you read it it won't happen so sit back, relax and read. Since you already started reading this you cant stop. My name is Kalena. I have black hair, and green eyes. I am 13. I was my whole life. I have no ears or nose because my parents chopped them of with a rusty fork. I am dead. I will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping off your body parts with a rusty fork unless you repost this on 5 pages.THIS IS NO JOKE!!!! If you do, something good will happen to you within 13 days. If you don't believe this, just wait and see.
Aug 7 2010 9:44AM
Funny
I saw this on youtube, 95% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were standing on a sky scraper roof, ready to jump.The other 5% would be scream "Jump b****, jump!" At the top of their lungs. If you're the other 5%, copy and paste this to other videos! As you can see I had to save it.

 

ZY947's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment
There are no comments.

ZY947's Favorites

ZY947's Friends

    (0 friends)
There are no friends on ZY947's list.

ZY947's Fans

   (2 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)