Mizz Morton's Profile


offline
Member Since: 07/15/2011
Last Login: 11/18/2011
Profile Views: 1928
Age:
??
Gender:
Female
Location:
Lafayette,Louisiana, United States
About Me:
Hobbies are sleeping,eating,hangin with da besties,shopping,partying,texting,dancing cheering,and also singing. I'm a cheerleader .
E-mail:
damarianadams@mail.com
Website:

Mizz Morton's Blog

Aug 9 2011 10:47PM
B-day
My birthday is on da 26th HOORAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 24 2011 10:39PM
Theme Planner
If you need help plannig colors for anything just inbox me cause I plan colors for ppl who can't think of a theme or colors to put together. examples:)wedding,painting,parties,kitchen,anything you want i'm there. Thanx and have a bless day.
Jul 24 2011 10:35PM
Text me ur answer boys only cuz im not a dike
0 = ewwwwwwwwwwww!?
1 = Definetly not attractive.
2 = Decent
3 = Cute
4 = Fine as hell!
5 = I'd do you.
6 = Pretty damn sexy!
7 = Lovable, I LOVE YOU!!!
8 = I wanna make you my man/girl.
9 = Just a friend.
10 = Sexiest person I know!
11 = ****in amazin
12 = Ya, I've checked you out a few times.
13 = i wanna **** u
14.= Let's get married
Jul 23 2011 2:24PM
real or fake
real or fake

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents mom & dad
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Would be sittin next to you sayin;Dang...... that was fun!
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget its yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will get the whole crowd that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: walk in without knocking like they live there
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
Jul 20 2011 3:05PM
aww
Jul 20 2011 4:14AM
aww

READ THIS! you'll be glad you did!
>>> this is like the cutest thing ever!!
>>> Girl: What's wrong
>>> >>> Boy: I like her so much...
>>>
>>> Girl: Talk to her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
>>>
>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
>>>
>>& gt; Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
>>> >>> Girl: Then tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: She won't like
>>> ...
>>>
>>> Girl: How do you know that?
>>>
>>> Boy: I can just tell.
>>>
>>> Girl: Well just tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: What should I say?
>>> >>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.
>>>
>>> Girl: What do you mean?
>>>
>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her..
>>>
>>> Girl: I know how you feel...... I have the same problem.
>>> But he'll never like me....
>>>
>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
>>>
>>> Girl: Oh some boy.
>>>
>>& g t; Boy: Oh.... she won't like me either..
>>>
>>> Girl: She does.
>>>
>>> Boy: How do you know...?
>>>
>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
>>>
>>> Boy: You.
>>>
>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
>>>
>>> Boy: I love you too.
&g t;>>
>>> Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
>>>
>>> Boy: I just did.
>>>
>>>
**** AWWW ****
>>> Because you opened this, you will get kissed on
0D
>>> Friday
>>> by
>>> the love
>>>
>>> of your life..... DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! Your crush
>>>
>>> will
>>> ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your
>>> life.
>>> However, if
>>> you
>>>
>>> don't send this to at least 10 people by at least
>>> 12:00
>>> tonight,
>>>
>>> you will have bad luck in your love life for the
>>> rest
>>> of
>>> your
>>> life. Just repost, please copy and paste!! with the
&g t;> ;> name 'Cute' >>> or 'Awwh
Jul 20 2011 1:12PM
*_*
lMARRY ME 4 A WEEK WHO EVER sends a message back saying "i do" is ur husband/wife its just 4 FUN! so dont trip! lets c how many ppl will marry me 4 fun!!!

repost and see how many ppl want to marry you! Haha youd be surprised

 

Mizz Morton's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment
littleguy12
Jul 17 2011 10:19PM

hey do you have a web cam?

Mizz Morton's Favorites

Mizz Morton's Friends

    (26 friends)

Mizz Morton's Fans

   (1 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)