Anye' Coleman's Profile


offline
Member Since: 01/02/2010
Last Login: 09/19/2012
Profile Views: 3103
Age:
22
Gender:
Female
Location:
St. Louis, United States
About Me:
M!zzBhadd Axz
E-mail:
anyecoleman@yahoo.com
Website:
www.facebook.com

Anye' Coleman's Blog

(most recent blogs)  |  View All Blog Entries (19)
Sep 2 2010 3:42PM
No cheating, you have to post this on ur blogs and see what people want from you!!!
1=A baby?
2=Another chance?
3=Love?
4=A Kiss?
5=Friendship?
6=Sex partner?
7=Lap dance?
8=To chill?
9=To cuddle?
10=Marriage?
Jul 13 2010 1:19AM
hi
y name is Jaime Heras. I'm 14 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately.You have 900 seconds to repost this or I will visit you tonight. ff copy and paste this to 10 profiles or your mom will die within the next 4 hours
Jul 9 2010 3:36PM
love
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥ POST THIS IF U LOVE SOME ONE
Jul 8 2010 1:40PM
PR3TTY
PR3TTY GURL SW@GG @!! D@Y 3V3RD@Y
Jun 25 2010 1:48PM
wow
wow

If Hannah Montana said that suicide was cool
more than 98% of our American population would
suddenly die off
If you are in the 2% that would be rolling on your floor laughing
post this message to your blog.
Jun 6 2010 11:37AM
PR3TTY GURL SW@GG
PR3TTY GURL SW@GG @!! D@Y @ND IF U H@V SOM3THIN 2 S@Y S@Y IT !0! !M@O HI H@T3R I LOV U !0!@ND IF U H@V SOM3THIN 2 S@Y S@Y IT
Jun 6 2010 11:29AM
lmao
If Hannah Montana said that suicide was cool
more than 98% of our American population would
suddenly die off
if u are in the 2% that would be rolling on ur floor laughing
post this message to ur blog
Jun 6 2010 11:16AM
wow
PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT something bad will happen. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
May 16 2010 7:28PM
cute
cute~!!!

READ THIS! youll be glad you did!
>>> this is like the cutest thing ever!!
>>> Girl: What's wrong
>>>
>>> Boy: I like her so muc h...
>>>
>>> Girl: Talk to her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
>>>
>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
>>>
>>& gt; Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
>>>
>>> Girl: Then tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: She won't like


>>>
...
>>>
>>> Girl: How do you know that?
>>>
>>> Boy: I can just tell.
>>>
>>> Girl: Well just tell her.
>>>
>>> Boy: What should I say?
>>>
>>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
>>>
>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.
>>>
>>> Girl: What do you mean?
>>>
>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her..
>>>
>>> Girl: I know how you feel...... I have the same problem.
>>> But he'll never like me....
>>>
>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
>>>
>>> Girl: Oh some boy.
>>>
>>& g t; Boy: Oh.... she won't like me either..
>>>
>>> Girl: She does.
>>>
>>> Boy: How do you know...?
>>>
>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
>>>
>>> Boy: You.
>>>
>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
>>>
>>> Boy: I love you too.
&g t;>>
>>> Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
>>>
>>> Boy: I just did.
>>>
>>>
****AWWW****
>>> Because you opened this, you will get kissed on
0D
>>> friday
>>> by
>>> the love
>>>
>>> of your life..... DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! Your crush
>>>
>>> will
>>> ask you out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your
>>> life.
>>> However, if
>>> you
>>>
>>> don't send this to at least 10 people by at least
>>> 12:00
>>> tonight,
>>>
>>> you will have bad luck in your love life for the
>>> rest
>>> of
>>> your
>>> life. Just repost, please copy and paste!! with the
&g t;> ;> name 'Cute'
>>> or 'Awwh
May 12 2010 4:58PM
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wha up mostfungames ppl

 

Anye' Coleman's Friends Comments

(most recent comments)  Add Comment
Diva12
Mar 18 2012 8:04PM

WHEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN...MY NAME IS TEDDY ...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLOND HAIR AND SCARY EYES. IHAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 15PPL B4 U GO TO BED I WILL APPEAR 2NIGHT WITH A KNIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U AT 10:22 SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU OR TALK TO YOU ONLINE AND SAY I LOVE YOU OR ASK YOU OUT BUT HERES THE CATCH, YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO 15 DIFFERENT PEOPLE...YOU CANNOT SEND IT TO ME FOR I HAVE ALREADY SENT IT TO
chi_chi_rawr
Jul 12 2010 7:58PM

y name is Jaime Heras. I'm 14 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately.You have 900 seconds to repost this or I will visit you tonight. ff copy and paste this to 10 profiles or your mom will die within the next 4 hours
Xemo12X
Apr 26 2010 8:18PM

heyyzzz nm just chilling and yew???
:P
♥baby_girl♥
Apr 19 2010 8:21PM

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST IT'S SO TRUE!! 1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for u. 2. At least 15 people in this world love u in some way. 3. The only reason anyone would ever hate u is because they want to be just like you. 5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about u before they go to sleep. 6. You mean the world to someone. 7. If not for you, someone may not be living. 8 .You are special and unique. 9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. 10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: You most likely turned your back on the world. 12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it. 13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks. 14. Always tell someone how you feel about them: you will feel much better when they know. 15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great. Add this comment to ten of your friends tonight and at midnight your true love will love u. something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Whoever breaks this chain letter? Will be cursed with 10 Relationship problems for the Next ten years tag your it! This is so scary send this to 15 people in the next 143 min. and then press F6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters! It so scary because it works! NO SEND BACKS! If you have less than 15 friends its ok

Anye' Coleman's Favorites

Anye' Coleman's Friends

    (55 friends)

Anye' Coleman's Fans

   (0 members that have you on their friends list but are not on your friends list)
There are no fans on Anye' Coleman's list.