Apple Shooter Description
Apple Shooter is inspired by the legend of William Tell. Shoot the apple off your friends head using a bow and arrow. Don't miss or you might end up hitting your buddy. Each level positions you further away thus increasing the difficulty. Just to clarify the name says it all apple shooter, so do not end up killing your friend.
A little history about Shooter Game:
Apple Shooter is a game which originated from medieval times. The shooting games involved bows and arrows in those ancient times. The real games used to involve shooting targets from a distance. Some of the movies based on history have shown royals having a human figure standing with a pineapple or a watermelon on their head to be shot down by arrows.
Apple shooter Tips and tricks:
- Avoid shooting the apple directly in a straight line.
- While shooting with bow and arrow always remember arrows travel in a parabola shape.
- If you pull the bow all the way back, it provides momentum to the arrow which in turn gives more speed when an arrow leaves the bow. In other words, a faster shot means you can reduce the parabolic angle.
- With every successful shot, you make you will move further away from your target.
- The last and final advice is to avoid killing your friend by aiming higher and avoid spilling your friend's blood.